Mobility City is Your Favorite Mobility Equipment Tune-up Service Provider
We Offer Routine Tune-up Services to Keep Your Residents Safe.
Schedule your periodic mobility equipment tune-up day at your Assisted & Independent Living Facility! It will improve upon equipment durability and overall residents’ safety. Mobility City skilled technicians check and adjust all of your wheelchair, mobility scooter, or power chair’s systems and components that affect its optimal functionality. If you want to keep your residents’ mobility equipment in top-notch condition, riding smoothly, and avoiding breakdowns, you should schedule regular tune-ups with us.
HERE IS WHAT MAKES OUR FACILITY TUNE-UP SERVICE, ONE OF THE MOST ENJOYABLE EVENTS OF THE MONTH:
- We Come to You… We Show Up!!!
- Periodic Servicing for Patient Safety
- Brake tightening on Wheelchairs and Rollators
- Community Room Setup Highlighting New Mobility Products
- Batteries and Chargers…On Board
- Repairs at Residents’ Rooms
- Discounted Rates for Residence
- Documentation for State or Accreditation Inspections
Ensure your residents ongoing safety.
Although a tune-up sounds like a special service for your mobility equipment, what we’re really providing is a comprehensive preventive maintenance service program for your residents safety.
Peace of Mind for You and Your Residents!
Stay Tuned. Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
When you join our Mobility City VIP list, you will receive:
Assisted & Independent Living Industry News | New product information and updates | Tips, and advice | Promotions |Event information | Specials and much more!