Mobility City is Your Favorite Mobility Equipment Tune-up Service Provider
We Offer Routine Tune-Up Services to Keep Your Residents Safe.
With Mobility City, it’s easy to schedule a periodic mobility equipment tune-up day for your assisted and/or independent living facility! Our tune-ups help keep your residents’ equipment safe and in working order. Our skilled technicians check and adjust wheelchairs, mobility scooters, power chair systems and more to ensure everything is functional and in good shape.
If you want to offer more to your residents, ensure their safety, and help their mobility equipment last longer, regular tune-up days may be the perfect fit for your facility.
WHY DO FACILITIES LOVE TUNE-UP DAYS?
- We come to you…and show up on time!
- We handle repairs right in residents’ rooms.
- We offer brake tightening and other commonly needed services.
- We bring batteries and chargers with us for quick and easy replacements.
- We offer discounted rates for facility residents.
- We provide documentation for state and accreditation inspections.
- We can even help your residents discover new mobility devices to fit their needs!
Ensure your residents ongoing safety.
Although a tune-up sounds like a special service for your mobility equipment, what we’re really providing is a comprehensive preventive maintenance service program for your residents safety.
Get peace of mind for you and your residents!