Mobility City is The Premier Wheelchair Fleet Maintenance Provider
Getting an inspection?…Let us get Your Wheelchair Fleet Ready!
Wheelchairs are the most used equipment in a hospital, nursing home, or rehab facility; they can be a liability if not maintained properly. Facility maintenance personnel doesn’t have the time or the necessary parts! We specialize in keeping your wheelchair fleet in good working order, always focusing on patient safety, infection control, and skin integrity for your clients. We sanitize all wheelchairs with our STEAM220 Program. In addition, we provide service records for any state or accreditation inspections.
HERE IS WHAT MAKES OUR FACILITY MAINTENANCE PROGRAM #1
We offer Five (5) Cost-effective and Proactive Facility Maintenance Programs for you to choose from.
Scheduled to your convenience!
- Wheelchair Sanitization (includes labeling of each equipment and maintenance checklist record)
- Wheelchair Sanitization & Repairs (includes sanitization and all parts: arms pads, breaks, bearing, tips & caps)
- Wheelchair Sanitization, Repair & Upholstery (includes both sanitization and repair programs, plus equipment upholstery)
- Walker Sanitization (rollators and walking equipment)
- Specialties Service & Sanitization (for patient lifters, hospital beds & medicine carts)
Call Us Now!
Contact us to discuss your facility needs!
Stay Tuned. Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
When you join our Mobility City VIP list, you will receive:
Assisted & Independent Living Industry News | New product information and updates | Tips, and advice | Promotions |Event information | Specials and much more!